To facilitate the year-end preparation for your business, we provide the following key dates which you may find it helpful to mark down on your calendar.
- March 31, 2022 – Due date for your HST filing for the period from December 1, 2021, to February 28, 2022, if your business files its HST return on a quarterly basis.
- April 30, 2022 – Payment due date for your 2022 corporation tax if your business is not a small business corporation.
- May 31, 2022 –
- Payment due date for your 2022 corporation tax if your business is a small business corporation.
- Due date for your HST filing for the fiscal year if your business files HST return annually.
- August 27, 2022 – The last day that your February 28, 2022 year-end bonus shall be paid to you and be cleared through your corporate bank account.
- August 31, 2022 – The filing deadline for your 2022 corporate income tax return.
- September 15, 2022 – The last day that payroll remittance for the February 28, 2022, year-end bonus shall be remitted to CRA if the bonus will be paid in August 2022.
Struggling with business cash flow for the tax payment? There might be a tax deferral opportunity for your business. Speak to a partner of our firm to find out.